Saturday, January 30, 2010

Need A Little Perspective?

I don't know about you but for me anytime there is a major disaster like the earthquake in Haiti, I tend to get a little more perspective about my own life. As an artist I think a lot about perspective. Perspective affects a composition dramatically, especially if it is wrong. In life I think of perspective as Attitude. My attitude gives me good or bad perspective, my choice, regardless of circumstances. I am getting ready to speak on Perspective/Attitude this weekend in my teaching series called "Life Palette". My friend and artist Phil Starke will be demonstrating as I speak as he continues to work on a 36x36 landscape masterpiece. He will be sharing a little of his story and talking about the importance of perspective in painting and in life. I know I need to keep a good perspective/attitude everyday of my life!

http://bit.ly/a3vmGb

No comments:

Post a Comment