Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can't Get No Satisfaction


Did you hear the video testimony from one of our Pastors this weekend? Pastor Ken Ballenger shared his story this last weekend and talked about how he found complete satisfaction in Jesus. (thus the title of my blog) Ken’s story is powerful!



Be praying for Ken as he steps out to be one of our Campus Pastors and begin our newest venue on June 6th, The Encounter.

The Encounter is an extended, unplugged worship experience with me doing the weekend teaching via the big screen. This venue will begin Sunday night June 6th at 5pm. If you want to be a part email Ken: ken@alivechurch.com This venue will have children’s classes and nursery provided. I’m stoked! (stole that from my daughter Kadi)

Big, Big News! I told you all a few weeks ago that I would be sharing a couple of things soon that we will be doing…this weekend I will be sharing one of the two things, can’t tell you here, I want to share it with you all live first. I will tell you it has to do with…(tell you this weekend)

Have you ever struggled with guilt? Guilt of the past or are you driven by guilt that others lay on you? You won’t want to miss this week’s teaching. Pastor Toby will be teaching us on “The Truth About Guilt”.

So, I need to redeem my Man Card this week after putting the “Girlfriends” picture in my blog last week. So I am putting a picture of my dream truck, I’ve wanted one since I was a kid: 1961 Willy’s (Jeep) pick-up:

No comments:

Post a Comment