Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christams Eve: The Real Reason For The Season

Christmas eve services are coming on us quickly! (Time for me to get out and do a little shopping) I am looking forward to being with you all this Christmas eve. I shared over the weekend that I can't remember a time, a Christmas eve, when I have spoken live, this will be a first for me and I am really looking forward to it.

I hear the phrase this time of year that I'm sure most of you are familiar with; Jesus is the reason for the season. While that sounds great and their is nothing necessarily wrong with that, I believe that is wrong. During our Christmas eve services I am going to share what the Bible says is the real reason for the season.

Remember, even if you don't have enough tickets for everyone you want to invite - bring them anyway. We only do the tickets to help balance out the evening crowds. We plan for your friends and family members who did not get a ticket before the services.

See you Christmas eve...

Pastor Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment