Friday, January 7, 2011

Living Life on Purpose - One Painting at a Time!






I have taught many times on living life on purpose – I strive to live out living life on purpose - I am a firm believer that it is never too late to achieve your goals and strive to be the best that God intended you to be. I have taught this to countless many throughout my years of ministry and am now living it out for myself in an area that God has gifted me in - through my art. I have prayed for a chance to get outside of the church walls and be a part of our community and this is a way that God has opened the doors for me. I am finding the art community to be warm and welcoming and am enjoying the journey! There are two shows here in Tucson that I have been juried into. They are the Tucson Plein Air Painters Society Show 2011 PAINTERS OF THE AMERICAN WEST SHOWCASE January 5 thru March 22, 2011 Where: VENTANA MEDICAL SYSTEMS 1910 E Innovation Park Drive, Oro Valley, Arizona and the The Empire 100 Western Art Show and Sale January 10 through March 10, 2011 Where:Northern Trust Sunrise Branch - Tucson, Arizona Hope you will stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment